  From: N P
  To: www-math@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 5:11 AM
  Subject: Mathml display with IE

  Hello,

  I had worked on implementing mathml in our documentation.  It worked.
  However, when mathml is generated with OpenOffice, I get the display as shown in the attached images.  The same file would display differently in Internet Explorer and Netscape.
  Notice that encoding is set to UTF-8 in the xml.
  If you have an explanation to such behavior, I would be grateful.
  Thanks and regards,
  PH

  Créez votre Yahoo! Mail