Re: Expat XML question

From: Callum Prentice <callum@muse3d.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:07:09 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Further info:

I deleted the DLLs and rebuilt the ones I could (i.e. everything except
wwwxml) and my sample file now doesn't require xml*.dll.  There seems to be
something weird happening with the dependencies which I can't put my finger
on right now.

Now my app (same as showtext) seems to require all of the www*.dll's - even
ones like wwwgophe.dll. Is there a way to only require a minimal set of
files?

Thanks.

Callum Pentice
Muse Communications Corp.