Expat XML question

From: Callum Prentice <callum@muse3d.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:29:03 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Can anyone explain how I can remove the XML code from my MSVC build of

All I want to be able to do is receive files via HTTP and FTP - I will
process the files myself when they're arrive - so I'm looking for a minimum

I've removed the HT_ZLIB and HT_POSIX_REGEX flags from config.h which helped
but playing with HT_EXPAT in the same file causes compilation problems.

I can't see anything else about this in the mailing list so I guess it's
something pretty simple - any pointers to making a minimum build that
supports HTTP/FTP 'get' appreciated.

Callum Prentice
Muse Communications Corp.