Re: Expat XML question

From: Callum Prentice <callum@muse3d.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:54:13 -0700
To: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@nuvomedia.com>, <www-lib@w3.org>
When compiling the wwwxml project I get errors in:
HTRDF.c at @ line 315 and then in lots of subsequent lines.

and then in several of the sample projects including ptri and showxml.

I assume the errors occur because XML_Char isn't defined when I remove that
HT_EXPAT define from config.h.

I'm using MSVC 6.0 with the latest service packs.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Callum Pentice
Muse Communications Corp.