Re: Expat XML question

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:11:44 -0700
To: "Callum Prentice" <callum@muse3d.com>, <www-lib@w3.org>

> When compiling the wwwxml project I get errors in:
> HTRDF.c at @ line 315 and then in lots of subsequent lines.

> Any ideas appreciated.

I would say, don't build wwwxml :)

but seriously, I think I removed the wwwxml project file (or never added) and
commented out
the HT_EXPAT definition.

If you are not using them, don't build them. Also, don't build all the test
files that uses XML.

If you don't want to change the libwww projects and workspace, create a
workspace for your application
and add all the dependences to only the libwww modules you need (unfortunately
you have to create the
dependences by hand one by one because MSVC doesn't let you import a
workspace - been there, done that ):

-- Raffaele