question

From: Salih Karadayi <salihkaradayi@superonline.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:08:08 +0300
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Hi,

I want to know about fonts, international standard fonts. For example how can I show Arabic or Russian fonts everybody in internet succesfully. I want to set up a multilanguage web site. This site contains Latin, Arabic and Crylic. These languages are: Arabic, Azeri, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Français, Persian, Shqip, Turkmen, Türkçe (Turkish), Urdu, Uzbek. How can I show all these languages succesfully. I don't know all iso codes of these languages and also language codes (exm. Turkish=TR but Urdu ???) and standard fonts. For example can I use "Traditional Arabic" in Arabic languages. ect. Please help me immediately. Sincerely,

Salih Karadayi