RE: question

From: Russ Rolfe <rrolfe@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:06:06 -0700
To: "Salih Karadayi" <salihkaradayi@superonline.com>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>

Salih,

> How can I show all these languages succesfully. I don't know all iso
> codes of these languages and also language codes (exm. Turkish=TR but
> Urdu ???)
> and standard fonts. For example can I use "Traditional Arabic" in
> Arabic languages. ect. Please help me immediately. Sincerely,

You may also want to look at Microsoft's Web Embedding Fonts Tool 'WEFT'.
It lets Web authors create 'font objects' that are linked to their Web
pages so that when an Internet Explorer user views the pages they'll
see them displayed in the font style contained within the font object.

You find out more about WEFT at:

   http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm?fname=%20&fsize=

Regards, Russ (rrolfe)
One of the World-Ready Guides (wrg)