Re: hr, fieldset, legend, sub, sup not to be removed XHTML Basic

At Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 06:58:00PM +0100, Asbj?rn Ulsberg wrote:

> I don't think <hr> is very useful in XHTML 2.0, but in XHTML 1.x and HTML
> it certainly was, to some respect. Not just as a visual horisontal ruler,
> but also as a content separator or divider.

Only because people didn't tend to realise that you can use the start of one
element and the end of another as a "divider".  If your document has two
sections, put the sections in their own <div/> elements, and magically you
have a divider without needing a <hr/>.

TX

--
             Email: Trejkaz Xaoza <trejkaz@xaoza.net>