Fireworks pop-up menus

From: <Jennifer.D.3@bwc.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:42:58 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi everyone...I'm working on a site and I'm utilizing Fireworks generated
pop-up menus. I am having a problem where the pop-up menus go behind form
text fields and drop-down menus making it impossible to read some of the
menu items. I have tried working with the z-index of both the menus and the
forms and nothing seems to work. We did modify the JavaScript, but even when
we used non-modified JavaScript, the same error occurs. Has anyone else had
this problem? Is there a fix that I don't know about?

Thanks for your help!

Jenny DeVine