Re: XHTML Basic DTD

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:34:00 +0900
To: nik@casawana.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Sorry for my late response, I was really really busy ...

"Nicholas Atkinson" <nik@casawana.com> wrote:

> When I validate an XHTML Basic document using the dtd mentioned below
> (xhtml-basic10-f.dtd)
> the XML parser complains that it cannot locate xhtml11-arch.dtd.

Parameter entity %xhtml-arch.dtd; is declared in the Base Architecture
Module but not referred in the XHTML Basic DTD, so you won't need it.

Actually, the Base Architecture Module should have been ignored by
default in the Modular Framework Module.  This was a bug in the Modular
Framework Module.  It's fixed in the Modularization of XHTML REC.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium