RE: Fireworks pop-up menus

From: Ken Grygienc <kgrygienc@agencyr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:34:01 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I'm assuming your using DHTML. You can't have DHTML layers over lapping form
elements. Read this article to get the full jist...

http://www.macromedia.com/support/dreamweaver/ts/documents/focus.htm

>Ken Grygienc
 Agency R
 312.670.0177  x228

Hi everyone...I'm working on a site and I'm utilizing Fireworks generated
pop-up menus. I am having a problem where the pop-up menus go behind form
text fields and drop-down menus making it impossible to read some of the
menu items. I have tried working with the z-index of both the menus and the
forms and nothing seems to work. We did modify the JavaScript, but even when
we used non-modified JavaScript, the same error occurs. Has anyone else had
this problem? Is there a fix that I don't know about?