is anyone interested in XHTML?

From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:22:12 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
I'm having a very hard time finding _anyone_ in the regular Web development
world who is excited about XHTML - or even interested.

This isn't entirely surprising, as W3C technologies are usually a few miles
ahead.  However, the zero response I get is remarkable, even by my bleeding
edge standards.

I'm quite excited about XHTML, writing a book, my usual routine.  Is
anybody else?

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth