Re: is anyone interested in XHTML?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:35:52 -0600
To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
CC: www-html@w3.org
"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
[...]
> I'm quite excited about XHTML, writing a book, my usual routine.  Is
> anybody else?

Writing a book, you mean? I know "XHTML for Dummies" is in the works.

But I'm sure you meant "Is anybody else excited about XHTML?"

There are several problem reports in www-validator that show
that some people are trying to use XHTML
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/

and I recently discovered a whole mess of traffic in html-tidy;
mostly bug reports and feature requests, but again, it shows
that some people are using XHTML:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/html-tidy/

--
Dan Connolly