Directory Trees (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 04:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 04:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Subject: Directory Trees (fwd)

Once upon a time Tim Bagot shaped the electrons to say...
>I think it would be useful to have another list-like element which could
>be nested to produce collapsible trees. This would also be useful for long
>lists of contents, permitting painless navigation of several levels of
>subheadings.

That is active content - collapsing and uncollapsing lists.  Which is
already possible with HTML+CSS+Scripting.  And will be standardized with
the work by the DOM WG.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588