Re: Move the "neurons" talk, please

Daniel W. Connolly (connolly@beach.w3.org)
Sat, 25 May 1996 15:45:19 -0400

To: Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Move the "neurons" talk, please
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 15:45:19 -0400
From: "Daniel W. Connolly" <connolly@beach.w3.org>

In message <199605240525.WAA21345@web2.calweb.com>, "Lee Daniel Crocker" writes
:,
Lee Daniel Crocker writes:
>Can we take all the brainstorming and speculation about
>this neural net stuff elsewhere?  HTML may well be an
>interesting way to implement what you want to do, but
>the idea isn't nearly that well formed yet.

In case folks are wondering, I don't share this sentiment.

As long as an idea is novel and the participants are
civil, I don't care how half-baked an idea is when
it's discussed on this list.

I'll take this over "where do I find a 1-pixel gif?"
any day.

Dan

p.s. I wouldn't mind seeing the discussion moved to www-talk, because
I agree with the folks who think this idea deserves its own data
format.

By the way: how come everything is discussed on www-html? It
seems like www-html is 10x more well-known. I wonder why that is?