Move the "neurons" talk, please

Lee Daniel Crocker (lee@piclab.com)
Thu, 23 May 1996 22:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Move the "neurons" talk, please
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 22:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lee Daniel Crocker" <lcrocker@calweb.com>
From: Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>

Can we take all the brainstorming and speculation about
this neural net stuff elsewhere?  HTML may well be an
interesting way to implement what you want to do, but
the idea isn't nearly that well formed yet.  This idea
would be great fodder for comp.ai.neural-nets, comp.
infosystems.www, or maybe even the www-talk mailing list,
but until you've actually got a system with all the
functions laid out and applications in mind, I'd rather
not take up the W3's time--we have enough trouble getting
the damned dashes and quote marks right. :-)