DUH! (was:prosposal: addition of type attribute to <link>)

Charles Peyton Taylor (CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil)
Tue, 21 May 1996 17:39:27 -0800

Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:39:27 -0800
From: Charles Peyton Taylor <CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject:  DUH! (was:prosposal: addition of type attribute to <link>)

Never mind that last message.  I didn't think TYPE was
in the "Style Sheets and HTML 3" technical report,
but it is.

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-style#linktag

Link is listed as follows:

    <!ELEMENT LINK - O EMPTY>
    <!ATTLIST LINK
        href    CDATA     #REQUIRED  -- Uniform Resource Locator
--
        title   CDATA     #IMPLIED   -- advisory title string --
        rel     CDATA     #IMPLIED   -- forward link type --

hmmm.... I notice it's CDATA instead of %CONTENT-TYPE.

Charles.