From: Victor Bolshov <crocodile2u@yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:21:23 +0400
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello everybody!

Recently, I came upon a thing I could't implement in my form without a
hack-like trick.

I have a <setvalue event="xforms-value-changed"> element nested in
<select1> (well, actually, the type of control doesn't matter). When
setting the value, I need to know both values: the one that element had
*before* the change happened - and the one it has *after* change.

I believe this feature could be useful to many. Possibly, the spec lacks

I can provide an example of what I am doing - to be more clear.

Regards, Victor.