Re: xforms-value-changed

Hi Victor,

I think this is a good idea. More recently we've started to add
information about what should be set in the DOM 2 Events object when
events are fired, and we have the event() XPath function which allows
us to get to this. With this framework it shouldn't be too difficult
to do what you are suggesting.

(As to when it could be done and in which specification, I'll defer to John! :)

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net