instance submission

From: Jason <jeacott@hardlight.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:21:56 +0930
To: www-forms@w3.org

quick question,
	is there a way to submit multiple instances as a single submission? I
dont just mean a trigger element with multiple submissions, but so that
the data all arrives as part of the same post?
I have instance data that I dont want to modify, and I'm trying to
manage a workflow via jbpm with messages etc being transmitted separate
to the main instance. I'd like to be able to handle more than a single
instance - or even a model for that matter (can you submit a model? if
not why not?) - can it be done?

you people always have the best answers.

Thanks
Jason.