From: Nicolás Echániz <nico@rakar.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 04:54:59 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org

I'm trying to write a simple itemset example but I can't get it to work
on FormFaces.

Attached is the example I'm working on.

I have looked at the examples I could find online and what I'm doing
seems correct, but when the page gets rendered, the select shows blank.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated as I'm working on an xforms
generator and this is delaying me a lot.

I plan to share my work when it's in some showable version :)

Thanks in advance,