Re: Xforms for LDAP?

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@demaledetti.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:26:12 +0100
To: "Jim Logan" <jllogan@bigfoot.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

Actually great idea yes, and no I haven't seen
any generic LDAP XForms yet, but as you
say on your blog, you found this LDAP to
XML thing, so, go, Jim, go! :-)

Pls. feel free to post your XForms to this list,
I'm sure folks here and myself are interested
and will help you author/improve your LDAP
XForms if you any questions, etc.

Have fun!

- Sebastian