RE: itemset

Nicolás,

I tried your page and got it to work by changing the script tag from

<script type="text/javascript" src="FormFaces/formfaces.js"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="FormFaces/formfaces.js"></script>

The page worked once I did that. (Internet Explorer does not handle the empty element syntax "/>" in this case.)

If you still have problems, try our latest release which we just put out a couple of days ago. I've tested your page in both Mozilla and IE and it works great.

Cheers,
John Kugelman