Re: Linux version of the colour contrast analyser 1.0

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 05:42:11 +0200
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>, steven.faulkner@nils.org.au, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:07:13 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
<charles@sidar.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:29:48 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
> <charles@sidar.org> wrote:
>
>> Sidar has a colour contrast analyser written in PHP -
>> http://sidar.org/hera/color.php

It is licensed GPL. I am still working on the translation - it is taking a
bit longer than I hoped, as other work is getting in the way of my spare
time :-) Help still welcome.

The latest news is that there is also a tool that will collect EARL
reports such as the ones produced by Hera (the colour tool is a utility
that is part of Hera) and present them in HTML as a human-readable
conformance statement. So far untranslated, but PHP source available at
http://www.sidar.org/hera/rdf_parser.zip

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org