Re: Linux version of the colour contrast analyser 1.0

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:07:13 +0200
To: steven.faulkner@nils.org.au, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:29:48 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
<charles@sidar.org> wrote:

> Sidar has a colour contrast analyser written in PHP -
> http://sidar.org/hera/color.php
>
> I believe the source is licensed as GPL, although I would have to check.
> I know that we are looking for funding to finish cleaning up some of the
> usability stuff and the translations (We were going  to wait until we
> had it, but we got a lot of pressure in Spanish to publish what we had
> already).

Checked. it is available, and I worked on the translation today. I would
be surprised if it was complete - I am also working on the english
translation of the new version of Hera - but I hope to have it done by
Monday. Offers of help (for other languages too :-) gratefully accepted...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org