Mozilla/Firefox Accessibility Extension Version 0.98 available

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:35:10 -0500
To: W3C WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>, W3C WAI-PF <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>

Version 0.98 of the Mozilla/Firefox accessibility extension is
now available:

We are hoping this will be our last release before we release
Version 1.0.  So please test and comment on the extension.

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Director of IT Accessibility Services
Disability Resources and Education Services (DRES)

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/