RE: Inline Style Sheet Question

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:21:18 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Scott,
This is one of the points that needs you to do some manual checking for
accessibility: if you have a text browser like Lynx (from
http://lynx.isc.org/release/), you can use that; otherwise, turn off style
sheets in your browser's preferences and see if the page is still
comprehensible without your styles (whether inline or not).
You might find a little page I knocked up helpful, as it explains how to
configure various browsers to ignore styles or set your own stylesheet -
hopelessly out-of date now I am afraid, but better than nothing.
http://lois.co.uk/services/access.shtml
Lois Wakeman
http://communicationarts.co.uk
http://lois.co.uk