Re: Inline Style Sheet Question

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:35:51 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> style sheets.  I have a data table that uses styles in the <table> and
> section 508?  Here is an example of my table:

Although all may be OK for 508, styles in style attributes are considered
less desirable than  inline style elements in the document, because they
completely fail to separate the styling from the content.  External style
sheets allow for alternative style sheets, encourage a consistent styling
across the site and reduce bandwidth after the first page for the site is
loaded.