RE: request for a visit

From: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:51:29 -0500 (EST)
cc: "WAI (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Maybe it is just me but someone I am interested in says I am the only
person who can't access their site and they "Claim" full access.

therefore I would like to ask a few folks, especially those with
screenreaders to pay a quick visit and let me know how accessible the site
is, especially with basic and non MS operating systems

http://members.tripod.com/thegimpstore

thanks and I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but here is
the only place I know with a concentration of folks that have various
equipment and know what they are talking about

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks