Font sizes

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:07:00 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi All,

I need some references to quote on fonts and good web design for a friend of
mine working with Oxford Health authority. We all know times roman is not
always a good idea and thus <FONT FACE="geneva, arial, helvetica, sans
serif"> is so simple so it's not worth talking about, but that is my
problem, being so basic no one I can find has mentioned it in print!!

Even checked Nielson and nothing I could see.  Any suggestions please?

smiles
Paul Davis
http://www.ten-20.com The portal website for disabled people and associated
professionals.