What is the propper procedure?

From: Philip Ramsey <jamaican@colis.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:27:44 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have noticed that whenever I respond to a message I get two
copies of the of any replies. What is the proper procedure for
responding to a message? Should I reply to all? Or should I reply
to sender only. Or should I reply to the list only? I know some
people, myself included, would prefer to receive one copy of a
message instead of two or more copies of the same message.

tia in this matter.

Philip

--
Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @