Re: appropriate hypertext

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your clarification. Eventually, I will make my
whole web site accessible. Right now I am doing it one page at a
time as the page is updated. I realize that by making my site
accessible this way will make my site appear chaotic but at least
if I make a mistake the mistake will appear on one page instead
of site wide. Once I have perfected my skills I plan to make all
the sites I maintain for non-profit organizations here in Jamaica
accessible.

BTW, I would like to put the Jamaica Society for the Blind on the
internet but need assistance in acquiring computers (with Braille
and speak technology). The members of the society are hard
working individuals who are barely surviving at or below the
poverty level and would be ideal for testing assistive
technologies. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Philip

--
Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/jamaicanonline?referer=1