Re: What is the propper procedure?

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:45:27 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Glad someone brought this up. I've been a bit confused about this too. Most
lists I'm on let you hit reply and it replies to the list automatically
instead of the individual sender.  I don't have a "reply all" option in my
e-mail app, so I've just been inserting the list name in the "To" line.

>I have noticed that whenever I respond to a message I get two
>copies of the of any replies. What is the proper procedure for
>responding to a message? Should I reply to all? Or should I reply
>to sender only. Or should I reply to the list only? I know some
>people, myself included, would prefer to receive one copy of a
>message instead of two or more copies of the same message.
>tia in this matter.
>Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @
>Volunteer: Betta World Foundation
>	   Jamaica National Children's Home (http://www.jnch.org.jm/)
>	   Triumph Unity Sports Club (http://members.xoom.com/t_u_s_c/)

Janice Hecht
Coordinator, Adaptive Technology Services
Center for Adaptive Technology
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street, EN5
New Haven, CT 06515