Re: U.S. won't release new Web site regs for review

I think you are correct about the bureaucracy part. However, being thorough
can take time, if it's anything like our listserve. :)

The linked announcement mentions that "..the standards will be published in
the Federal Register and be made available for public comment", so it sounds
like it will eventually be opened up.

--
Regards,

MELINDA MORRIS-BLACK