making an online course accessible

From: Lynn Alford <Lynn.Alford@jcu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:53:39
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We are trying at James Cook University to develop a very accessible web
site.  The target clients are those who may have cognitive problems after
an accident.

So far, only a few pages have been developed, we are interested in comments
about what is right and wrong about the design so far.

Only the Module 1 and unit 1 links work as yet.

Lynn Alford
Teaching & Staff Development Program    Tel 	(07) 47 81 5525
ACADEMIC SUPPORT DIVISION               Fax:  	(07) 47 81 4018
James Cook University                   Email:  imla@jcu.edu.au