Re: making an online course accessible

From: Melinda Morris-Black <melinda@ink.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:16:23 -0600
To: Lynn Alford <Lynn.Alford@jcu.edu.au>
CC: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Lynn--

After looking at your site, I noticed that the type size on the navigation
buttons is very small and hard to read. I'm not visually impaired, unless you
count contact lens!

I can't comment on the rest, as I do not use assistive technologies to browse.

--
Regards,

MELINDA MORRIS-BLACK
Information Architect