My Tech Column

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 05:43:57 EST
To: johnw@optelec.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Good Day,

    My assistive technology column appears today on BusinessWeek Online. Its
on Senator Max Cleland and his triumphs -- despite being a triple amuptee.
    To read the column, type www.BusinessWeek.Com. When the page appears,
click on Daily Briefing. (You will see Assistive Tech and Senator Max Cleland
under Daily Briefing.) After clicking on Daily Briefing, when the next page
appears scroll down to the column on Max Cleland. I would appreciate your
comments.
        I have received many resumes from my calling for free lance writers.
You will hear from us within the next three weeks. I will use more than six
of people who applied.
         John Williams