Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

Jens (and Roberto)

I saw that Shadi has already answered you on what he is responsible for. Until now all
discussions were around adding these pages as part of the WAI pages under language
negotiations (and I am responsible for the http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation
pages). However, I was wondering whether it is makes sense to add these entries to that
page, too, under the WAI heading. After all, we already have the checkpoints there, for
example. If you think it makes sense, I am happy to do it sometimes this week.

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices