German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:34:49 +0100 (MET)
To: wendy@w3.org, ivan@w3.org
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org, rscano@iwa-italy.org
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.html.en
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance.html.en
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance.html.en
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AAA-Conformance.html.en

Files are now translated (including some 'as is' exceptions, as I mentioned
before), see attached files. They are also alternatively located at

    http://iokaste.erde3.net/var/WCAG1-Conformance.html.de (and so on)

I ask one of you please to put these files to the /WAI folder since they
include the unchanged markup of the original files and only make sense in this
location (also affects Robertos files, I guess). -- Feedback and comments are
appreciated.

Best regards, merry christmas,
 Jens Meiert.

--