Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:54:49 +0100 (MET)
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>,shadi@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org,rscano@iwa-italy.org
Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> [...] Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to
> publishing these documents in the near future.

I'm definitely looking forward to it, as will Roberto, presumably ;)

Ivan Herman wrote:
> However, I was wondering whether it is makes sense to add these
> entries to that page, too, under the WAI heading. After all, we
> already have the checkpoints there, for example. If you think it
> makes sense, I am happy to do it sometimes this week.

Sounds good to me, and I hope this gets approved, too.

To whom it may concern -- I just revised all the translated files and
improved them slightly by fixing some minor issues as well as translating
the license rules at the page bottom which were untouched before. Files are
attached and also available at the former location (see [1]).

Best regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2003OctDec/0143.html

--