Re: perhaps remove the requirement for validity completely!

Hi John,

On 22/06/05, John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu> wrote:
> The only "foregone conclusion" is that we will publish a new public
> working draft on 30 June.

It seems I may have read too much into the "we". I can't make the
Thursday teleconference, but would like to make a case for my position
on validity. If I put together a summary of my concerns in relation to
the rationale from the face-to-face, and send it this evening when I
get back from work, could it be considered at the teleconference
tomorrow?

Best regards,

Gez

--