FW: Proposal for 4.2, Ensure that user interfaces are accessible

This is my response to comments by both Loretta and Jason-- I had
mistakenly sent it to Loretta off-list.  So this is my reply to the
message she just forwarded to the list...

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute