Re: WARNING: Yet another virus sent by 'Wendy'

Hem.. What about if w3c installs an antivirus in the mailing list server <grin> ?

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Jason White"<jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>
    Inviato: 10/04/05 3.13.01
    A: "Yvette P. Hoitink"<y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
    Cc: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: WARNING: Yet another virus sent by 'Wendy'

    Yvette P. Hoitink writes:

     > Apparently, someone on this group is still infected. The virus sends
     > messages to addresses in the address book and uses Wendy's account as a fake
     > from address. It could be anyone on this group that uses Windows as an
     > operating system.

    Couldn't it just as easily be someone outside this group who uses
    Windows and happens to have Wendy's address in their address book? The
    W3C Smartlist mailing list software rejects messages sent by
    non-subscribers, but as the virus is forging Wendy's address I assume
    the message would get through, whether the infected party is
    subscribed to this mailing list or not.

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]