recommended reading

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:54:21 -0700
To: al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/currTechDevInd.htm#_Toc510867892

has a sort of "outsider's view" of our activities and the line: "The
guidelines are based on the idea that the only truly device independent
form of content is text." is probably still accurate, but increasingly
under attack.

I mainly post this to show that we are knowledgeably read by other folks
and that the impact of our output has "reach".

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY