Re: recommended reading

Or said another way: Devices are still in earliest development.

This is apparent from the fact that text is the only device independent
form of content is text. Device development is urgently needed ...

It's encouraging that we have reach .... perhaps the message will be
received by the device developers ....

                                                         Anne

PS: It was an interesting article ...

At 06:54 AM 9/25/01 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/currTechDevInd.htm#_Toc510867892
>
>has a sort of "outsider's view" of our activities and the line: "The
>guidelines are based on the idea that the only truly device independent
>form of content is text." is probably still accurate, but increasingly
>under attack.
>
>I mainly post this to show that we are knowledgeably read by other folks
>and that the impact of our output has "reach".
>

>--
>Love.
>EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45