understanding vs implementing Re: Mail order catalogues was Re: Cognition Simulation

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:56:20 +0100
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "WAI GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
If members took the time to study the resources that I mention they would be
in a better position to create and implement a multimedia experience.
Understanding is only a first step. reading the booklist, and contributing
other texts is a second step. Then  a few of us will be in a position to
criticize as well as create. peepo is my main attempt at authoring an
accessible multimedia experience. I am thrilled to view other members
efforts.

please post uri/url

thanks

jonathan chetwynd