RE: Mail order catalogues was Re: Cognition Simulation

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:33:27 -0700
To: "WAI GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> chas wrote:
> can we stop this thread and agree never to restart it?

>jonathan wrote:
> when w3c and wai have a really great multimedia experience
> online, including a learning experience.
> <grin>

chas replies:

That would be wonderful. But what does it have to do with the recurrent
thread on this list that implies that one or more members of the list don't
understand the importance of non-text modes of communication? Such threads
are time-wasters. They are not constructive and they do not in any way help
us to achieve your goal of a "great multimedia experience online."

What *would* help to achieve that goal would be some actual design work.
When can you have a prototype ready for us to see?

Chas. Munat