RE: Mail order catalogues was Re: Cognition Simulation

What Marja said was that she could easily misinterpret the images. She
didn't say that images alone were sufficient, except as it applies to her
and all folks who are like her.

Text and images work better than text alone for some people, perhaps most ....

What does that tell us about the accessibility needs of those who aren't
like "most" .....?????

                                         Anne

At 02:15 PM 8/27/01 -0700, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>What I thought Marja said was that images alone weren't sufficient. And most
>of the time, this is entirely true. In fact, it is so obviously true, that
>it's pointless to discuss it. Just as it's obviously true that images and
>text work better than text alone.

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem