Issue #10

I like the idea of icons that mirror the modules/sections or the guidelines.
Rather than A-AAA, I suggest that we simply divide 100 by the number of
checkpoints in each section. So if Guideline 1 has 5 checkpoints, then the
levels for that Guideline/section/module would be 0, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100.
This would encourage following as many guidelines as possible and would
clearly show the percentage compliance.

Chas. Munat