RE: Modularization proposals

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:50:20 -0700
To: "Web Content Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Al,

Your comments on "modularization proposals" are fascinating. I've had
similar ideas about ways to reorganize the guidelines, but the detail of
your proposal is at least an order of magnitude beyond mine. So much beyond,
in fact, that I'd rate my comprehension of your comments at 50% at best.

Is there any chance that you could provide some sort of exegesis? Some of
the details have eluded me, and I really want to feel that I have this down
cold.

What say you?

Chas. Munat